Quaint, slanted ceilings grace the Tuttle Room, a decidedly old-fashioned, third-floor guest bedroom at our Northern Vermont bed and breakfast. It’s a bright and inviting room. The painted, Queen-size bed is nestled under the angle of the roof. A Twin daybed can be made up to accommodate an additional guest.
301 Tuttle Room Features:
- Painted vintage Queen Bed and Twin Daybed
- Wingback chair and ottoman
- South facing windows provide afternoon sun and warmth
- Private, shower stall bathroom
- Maximum occupancy is 3 (two adults; one child)
- Cannot accommodate a cot or pack-n-play portable crib