If you’re looking for space to spread out in our well-appointed and comfortable Burlington, VT lodging, check out the McClurkin room. Located on the second floor of the Carriage House, guests are often pleasantly surprised by the size of this guest bedroom.
Upon request, the futon couch can be made up into a comfortable full-size bed, which can accommodate one or two young children, making it the perfect place to stay in Burlington for a girls’ getaway or family vacation.
McClurkin Room Features:
- Large second-floor Carriage House bedroom with Queen pine sleigh-bed headboard
- Earthy reclaimed Vermont wood accent wall
- Vermont Castings Gas Stove adds a romantic ambiance
- In-room desk
- Private, shower stall bathroom
- Maximum occupancy is 3
- Separate seating area features a futon couch and Morris reclining chair and ottoman. (Guests requiring the futon bed to be made up should contact the inn prior to check in by email or phone)
- Cannot accommodate cot
- Can accommodate a portable crib; parents note that there is an open stairwell from the main-floor door entrance