The Garden Spa suite is our largest guest bedroom, offering numerous comforts and amenities, making it one of the best places to stay in Burlington, Vermont.
The suite includes the convenience of a micro-kitchenette (great for making tea or heating up left overs), a small fridge, an intimate dining area, a two-person Jacuzzi spa, and a desk and chair (for those who bring their work with them!).
Also in the suite is a wood and wrought iron daybed, which provides a comfortable place to sit. From there, one may enjoy the warmth of the Vermont Castings gas stove along with a bottle of wine, and our Vermont Artisanal cheese plate.
The Garden Spa suite underwent significant renovations in 2015. Our website showcases a number of new or improved features, such as an updated color scheme, changes to the private, half bathroom, and a custom queen bed headboard with a new mattress set.
A major upgrade was the installation of an oversized marble and porcelain tiled glass-enclosed shower, surrounded by a heated tile floor to add to our guests’ comfort. The shower also features a rain shower faucet head and body jets. While the Jacuzzi and shower are part of the guest room layout, the toilet and bathroom sink (half bath) are private.
The Garden Spa room is accessed by a private, outdoor entrance at the back of the inn, making for an easy walk to Church Street or Burlington’s amazing restaurants. Guests walk down five steps to find themselves in a terrace-level room with exposed brick and fun, garden themed accents.
The Garden Spa Features:
- Largest guest bedroom with private entrance
- Queen Bed and Twin Daybed (twin bed made up upon request)
- Open concept floor plan with two-person Jacuzzi tub and tiled shower with body jets
- Heated floor (Jacuzzi/Shower area)
- Private toilet and sink
- Micro-kitchenette (great for heating up left overs) and small dining area
- Vermont Castings Gas Stove (Seasonal)
- Renovated and re-decorated in 2015 featuring a custom wood headboard with clean lines
- 3 person maximum occupancy (two adults and one child/infant; or three adults)
- Can accommodate pack-n-play portable crib
- Cannot accommodate roll-away cot (daybed can be used for a child or third adult)