The Captain Lyon room, named for a 19th century Lake Champlain ferry boat captain, is a favorite for guests looking for a luxurious ambiance. This room features a commanding four-poster pineapple king bed. Guests can enjoy one our Vermont artisanal cheese plates and a bottle of wine while reading in the wing-back chairs and enjoying the afternoon sun in the turret seating area.
202 Captain Lyon Room Features:
- Grand second-floor bedroom with King Bed
- Attractive turret seating area with wing-back chairs
- In-room leather bench, desk and chair.
- Large, airy, private bathroom with bathtub/shower
- Maximum occupancy is 3 (two adults; one child)
- Can accommodate a cot or pack-n-play portable crib (not both)