Burlington, Vermont Small Weddings & Elopements
What better place to be married than in a Queen Anne Victorian home? If you are looking for magical Burlington, Vermont wedding venues you have found it. Victorian period elegance and charm create a romantic ambiance and provide an intimate setting for a very special wedding or Vermont elopement.
Over the past decade, Lang House innkeepers have hosted numerous couples who have traveled as far away as Texas to be married in Vermont at the Lang House. We’ve even assisted in the planning of several spur-of-the-moment Vermont elopements! And the best part for us is when the happy couple returns to the Lang House to celebrate each anniversary.
Call the Lang House to see if our Burlington, VT bed and breakfast is the right place for your guests and you. We will do all that we can to create a memorable experience for you. We can assist with identifying a justice of the peace, florists, and provide menus that reflect your tastes and expectations.
Everyone’s expectations are different. Let us be of assistance.
877-919-9799 or 802-652-2500 – Kim Borsavage, Innkeeper
VERMONT ELOPEMENT PACKAGES
Romantic, Elegant and Stress-Free Elopement or Vow Renewal (For Two) $1,750
- Two Evenings in a guestroom of your choice o For your arrival, a Vermont Artisanal Cheese Plate, a small assortment of Lake Champlain Truffles and bottle of wine (white or red from our wine list)
- Ceremony flowers for two or a grand in-room flower arrangement
- Non-Denominational Ceremony inside the inn or in our private garden (we’ll secure the Justice of the Peace)
- Sparkling beverage and a Lang House Wedding Cake for two
- $100 Restaurant Gift Card and Confirmed Reservations for one of Burlington’s most romantic dinner spots o Breakfast in Bed (One Morning)
- Late Checkout (12:30 p.m.)
Depending on the time of year and your inclinations, you may choose to have your wedding ceremony inside our romantic, Victorian home or in our lovely, private garden. Allow us the pleasure of making your life-long commitment to one another a memorable one. All you have to do is give us a call (preferably with a minimum of five days’ notice), make your travel arrangements, and after you arrive at the Lang House to go to city hall to obtain a marriage license.
Bare Bones, Just Get Hitched
If you are intent on getting away and getting hitched, you can arrange to be married in one of our gracious interior rooms or private garden (based on availability).
- $75 (Guest of the Lang House)
- $125 (Non-inn guests)
You may add amenities such as sparkling wine, nibbles, flowers…give us a call and give us a few days notice.
Have a look at these virtual tour links for an in-depth view of our common areas perfect for a fairy tale Burlington, Vermont wedding venue: